Breaking News

Saudi Arabia Jiddah Girl WhatsApp Number for Dating









Hey friend, I think you are looking for an Arab girl mobile number here. My name is Khazeena and I am also from arabi saoudit. I am looking for a future life partner and true friendship. To this end, I also shared my number here. Someone told us that with this information, you can easily find a life partner online. I joined this website today and I have high hopes for this website. I also published my profile on many other dating sites but I didn’t get any results there

First Name: Khazeena

Last Name: Al Jabiri

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Age: 26 Year

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,Persain,English

Mobile Number +99-518412288

Hobbies: Music,Cooking,Shopping,Photography

Occupation: Software Company

Town: Jiddah

City/State: Jiddah

Country: Saudi Arabia

1 comment: