Breaking News

Dubai Young Modern Girl Whatsapp Number














Today I came to this website, where I found several Dubai Girls Whatsapp Numbers. When I read their profile, I knew that they were looking for a future life partner. My name is Sadia, I am from Dubai and live in Sharjah. I also joined this website and found my future soul mate. I very much hope to find my life partner online. For this reason, I am trying for many months. But I have not succeeded yet. Then I heard about this website today. And immediately decided to join it.



First Name: Sadia

Last Name: Faraz

Gender: Female

Age: 18 Years

Hair Color: Black

Marital Status: Single

Date of Birth: 11.02.1995

Language: Arabic, English

Occupation: Student

Mobile Number: +91-98308000055

Company: Vodafone

Address: Near Sharjah Eair Port

City/State: Sharjah

Country: Dubai

Email Address: dubaichatgirl@live.com

No comments