Breaking News

Sharjah Girl Mobile Number For Chat Time Pass














Hey friends, I am an online friend looking for a future life partner and sincere friendship. To this end, I am sharing my personal Whatsapp number here. My name is Aliya Naaz and I am from Dubai living in Sharjah. I am a very simple and caring person. I am well educated and very good at private companies. Now I only need an honest and sincere life partner who takes good care of me. To this end, I joined more dating sites, but I can’t find the life partner I want anywhere.


First Name: Aliya

Last Name: Naaz

Gender: Female

Age: 27 Years

Hair Color: Black

Marital Status: Single

Hair Color Black

Language: Arabic, English

Occupation: Student

Mobile Number: +20-1232523526212

Company: Mobinil

Address: Sharjah

City/State: Sharjah

Country: Dubai

Email Address: chatwithuae@ru.com

No comments