Breaking News

Rachana from Tamil Chennai Mobile Number Chat for friendship



Hello hi friends how are you to all.My name is Rachana Kumari from Chennai Tamil India.I also student in chennai university and living in hostel,I have honest good looking smart normal height with fair color.I am sharing Mobile number and personal profile beaucase my life is so boring day and night depressant so only one boy sincere and honest guy i like dating in hotel cafe etc.& my hobbies are Cycle,Listing music,Fashion,Cooking,Watching Dramas,and i like Dancing in free time.


Dating Profile    :

First Name: Rachana

Last Name: Kumari

Education: MBA

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Language: Tamil,English

Mobile Number: +91578223800

Hobbies: Watching TV,Cooking,Dacne,Listing music

Occupation: Student

Town: Chennai

City/State: Tamil Nadu

Country: India

No comments