Breaking News

Ahniya from Oman Real Whatsapp number & Online Dating Profile



Hello guys, I am Ahniya Emaan 26 years here from Oman.I am school teacher i have private job in middle school and i am young intelligent girl good looking personality with full attraction my brown eyes.Me dreams so rich and decent life partner.I am student of B.A of complete my study,I am sharing my real whatsapp number and online dating profile find here decent caring loving life partner relation and after marriage, My hobbies are Playing basketball,Watching cricket and sports,Sleeping for half day is my bad habbit and i like Belly dance watching tv. Truly so contact me on my whatsapp number given the profile below.after i move to my whatsapp group for more chat personal details.



Online Profile     :

First Name: Ahniya

Last Name: Emaan

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Islam

Marital Status: Single

Language: Arabic,English

Whatsapp Number: +79-2183655246

Hobbies: Watching dance,Fashion,Playing basketball,Cricket and sports

Occupation: Teacher

Town: Muscat

City/State: Oman

Country: Oman

No comments