Breaking News

Sheetal from Chennai Whatsapp Status in Tamil for Life Partner




Hi friends how are you to all, My name is Sheetal pari from Tamil Nadu city Chennai. I am sharing my real whatsapp number in whatsapp status Tamil in the category find my real whatsapp number and dating online friendship with me.I am also student in MBA of Chennai university.I like loving animals and cute birds i have look good handsome one person for my life partner. I am good looking smart figure with pink color complexion, My hobbies are Loving animals, Sleeping late hours,Plucking flowers and see natures, Arts drawing in free time and i like chatting lives see my whatsapp number and honest one guy need it kindly contact with me below comment box your answer.



Dating Online    :

First Name: Sheetal

Last Name: Pari

Education: Graduate

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Tamil,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-572886300985

Hobbies: Arts painting,Loving animals,Sleeping late hours,Nature

Occupation: Student

Town: Chennai

City/State: Tamil Nadu

Country: India

No comments