Breaking News

Kolkata 23 Years Rashmi Real Whatsapp number for Chat


Hello friends,My name is Rashmi 23 from Kolkata West Bengal India.I am here to find my dating online sharing my real whatsapp number.I am beautiful attractive girl smart figure not a tall awesome height with chocolaty color.My personality is to good and i also student in kolkata degree collage.Feel as very alone need dating partner online and real relationship look like handsome good decent partner.My hobbies are  Chatting on whatsapp, Playing games, Watching animal discovery,and horror movies, Cooking on holidays.It is best platform to share my real whatsapp number in the category Kolkata girls whatsapp numbers and forward to answers number in the comment box below also sharing my online number.


Online Profile  :

First Name: Rashmi

Last Name: Sinha

Education: Bachelor

Gender: Female

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Language: Bengali,Hindi,English

Whatsapp Number: +91-95006847165

Hobbies: Cooking,Chatting on whatapp,Playing games,Watching horror movies

Occupation: Student

Town: Kolkata

City/State: West Bengal

Country: India

No comments