Breaking News

Kuwaiti Girl Raqiya Jinhee Whatsapp Number For Dating 2018



I am here looking for a life partner as future soulmate and its my desire to have a big and happy family. If You Are Looking For Life Partner For Marriage or Friendship, Then You Can Find Here Easily. There Are Also Lots Of Profiles of Dating Girls Here, I am sharing my real whatsapp number in the category Arabicwahtsapp number and Kuwaiti girls whatsapp number so that interested person can contact with me in comment or my whatsapp number which I am sharing in the profile bellow.

Profile              :

First Name: RaqiyaFirst Name: Raqiya

Last Name: Jinhee

Gender: Female

Age: 23 Years

Marital Status: Single

Hobbies: Reading Magazines, Fashion, Designing, Listening Music, Playing game.

Language: Arabic,English

Occupation: Student

Mobile Number: +965-6562241542587

Address: Al Ahmadi

City/State: Al Ahmadi

Country: Kuwait

No comments