Breaking News

Nepali Kathmandu Girl Seemha Bishal Real Whatsapp Number for Marriage 2018



Hey friends, How are you, my name is Seemha Bishal and I am from Nepal city of Kathmandu. I have good educational career and recently I am doing Bachelor degree from Kathmandu university and I have dream to go out of country for higher education in the future and also want to live there. If You Are Interested Give Your Comments In The Comment Box And Get Reply Of Your Life Partner in Which You Are Interested And Want Life Partner For Marriage. I like playing games in leisure time and I have iphone which makes me relax by playing games. I love cooking and mostly I try to cook on holidays the special dish and everyone like my hand made dishes. I am also good at painting and my friends also ask me to paint something for them though it is not my profession but just my hobby. I have many hobbies, but music singing is my main hobby. Watching reality shows is another hobby and I usually search for the reality shows and whenever I find one don’t miss chance to sit in front of the TV right from start to end.
I need a sincere cute smart long life time partner and truly relationship.I will find my soulmate very soon on this site. I have shared my Nepali Girls Mobile Numbers  and complete social profile with picture.

 Profile           :

First Name: Seemha

Last Name: Bishal

Gender: Female

Age: 24 Years

Religion: Hindu

Marital Status: Single

Hobbies: Music, photography, Shooping, Cooking and Watching TV Serails

Language: Nepali,English

Occupation: Student

Whatsapp Number: +977-9892377132145

Address: Kathmandu

City/State: Kathmandu

Country: Nepal

No comments