Breaking News

Telugu Karnataka Girl Hastha Real Whatsapp Number for Life Partner



Hello Friends, I am Hastha Pishvi from Bangalore Karnataka India. I speak Telugu and Hindi and before I was living in Andhra Pradesh. My hobbies are watching movies specially I like to watch Telugu movies, Listen music in leisure time, Dancing is my another hobby and whenever I get happy and any big event I don’t shy to dance. I am looking for my life partner and that’s why I am searching him on this website because I found that this is great site to find your soulmate in India.
I have completed my education couple of years ago since then I am feeling alone and missing all my class fellows so now I am looking for a good looking person to have as friend and also become my life partner, I also like visiting big cities and most of the time I go with my family so when I get my partner then I will go with him. I want to make happy and big family in future. I am caring and simple person and I want the same qualities in my life partner. He should be educated, good looking and the most important he must have loving and pleasing personality. I am sharing my Real whatsapp number in the category Telugu girls whatsapp numbers so interested one should contact with me in the comment box with complete detail or number.


Dating Profile       :

First Name:      Hastha

Last Name:      Pishvi

Gender:      Female

Age:     25 Years

Religion:       Hindu

Marital Status:   Single

Language:      Telugu, Hindi, English

Hobbies:      Watching movies, Listening music, Dancing, Dreaming.

Occupation:     Student

Whatsapp Number:      +91-9936930546285

Address:    Bangalore

City/State:     rnataka

Country:     India

No comments